Re: Last injector question... probably

As per following info, should I look for 24s or 30s.  I think 24s might
do the job, but 30s definately will.  But, for a daily driver, will the
30s be open enough at idle and light cruise?

> > Sorry, should've been more specific.  Daily driver Vette with
> worked
> > heads and intake with exhaust to come when money tree grows,
> automatic,
> > 3.07 gear, can take revs, but cam should peak at 5000 or 5500,
> about
> > 3400# with driver, just a fun daily driver to play with.  Slight
> > possibility of a supercharger in the distant future, but chances
> are
> > it'll be N/A for a long while.
>
> > I think I know why the revving car with a manual would want 30's,
> but why
> > would the drag car want 24's?
>
> Just the way the engine works against the converter.
> The converter can supply a mechanical leverage as high as 2:1.  So
> the
> engine can pull thur the slippage easier then the instant lock of a
> manual
> at gear change.

As for the following, the cheapest I can find GN injectors is $50 a set
on Turbo Trader.  Is there someplace else I should look?  I'd like
reletively well balanced injectors to go with the well balanced/matched
motor, so I would definately spend the money to have used injectors
cleaned, resto'd, and balanced.  Would I need to do that to the new
Ford's also?  Are the GN's disc or needle?

As always, thanks for the help and good advice.