Re: manifold machining

At 02:09 AM 4/9/00, you wrote:
Peter Gargano is planning an AlfaSud EFI conversion:
(complete quotation below)

. . . because then I can add a fancy manifold, perhaps going through a few iterations . . .

<Beavis_And_Butthead>Fancy manifolds are cool!</Beavis_And_Butthead>

My only concern was that, as injector is close to the inlet valve, and in the head itself, that the O-ring or injector may get too hot in this position (it's a cross flow head - exhaust manifold is on other side from injector).

The Buick 3800 Supercharged version mounts the injectors in the head. Might get some of their O-Rings.