Off idle transistions

Then your close.
When right, the car will seem almost slow, but will be fast.  That's why an
in car timer, is needed.  Even in my ol X-Fire, while kinda quick, what make
it fast was it absolute tractability.  After 2 passes (at the drag strip), I
could modulate the gas pedal to maintain my "perfect 60' time".
Grumpy

majordomo@lists.diy-efi.org