VE#1 + VE#2 can I zero ve#2 until 3200 rpm??

Hi everyone,
  Would there be any adverse effects if i just zero'ed VE#2 up till 3200 rpm
since they both add anyways? Then fill in from 3200 on up to get the upper
rpm stuff right. Just seems to me like it would eliminate some hassle
balancing two tables for no reason in the primary driving zone.
by the way im using the 8746 ecm.. .basically the same as the 7747
So would I be ok?

I appreciate any help
Thanks,

Pablo