Re: P&H Injector Interface

Ya know,  the little guys been jabberin away all afternoon about this, and
the place is a mess from reference materails scattered about (BTW, who's
gonna clean this mess up?).  Any way, there is a wrinkle of sorts.  The ecm
do differ in connectors, colors, are for different color keys.  Then looked
at a 727 and there ain't no way to work around the pins in that one.   I
guess you could file the keys off, but then that gets to MM time.
    How about just including a male and female weatherpak on the driver box,
and then include one of each.  Cut two wires, put 4 ends on (watching
Polarities), and  plug in.   SEFI obviously more connections.  But instant
uninstall, and if someone can't crimp a weaatherpack terminal, they'd for
sure FUBAR the other setup
Grumpy