Re: Got Diacom to work on Snakeskinner

Hi Dan,
            Thanks, any forward movement is a plus for me in not knowing
all the ends and outs of this backward engineering.
There were 3 different DLC (ADLC) connector pinouts for the C4 Corvette
model years

Two of them used the 12 pin and 1 used the 16 pin.

In 1994 the Corvette moved to the 16 pin since it would be needed for OBD
II. The base Corvette went to the PCM starting in 1994
but since the ZR-1 was killed off in '95 they also used the 16 pin on ECM
based 94-95 ZR-1s.

Of the two 12 pin connectors, in using like a Diacom, one is TPI only and
another is labeled 82 - models.
In one case there is a spare wire not part of the 12 pin Diacom connector
that is tied to 12 volts D/C.

It sounds like your connector was wired for the PCM OBD II ( 96 GS ) layout
?

John