Re: 2732 and 2732A programming Q's

At 02:10 PM 8/2/2000, you wrote:
I ordered some 2732A eproms from Astro in Florida, but when they arrived,
they were Mistubishi 2732's. I go home, and when I load up the software that
came with my PB-10, they don't list a 2732A or 2732 under mitsu. So I try
'Generic 2732' and program. It seemed to work. My question: If it
successfully programs, is that all I need to worry about? Programming
voltage is the only difference between a 2732 and 2732A isn't it?

As long as it programs and verifies, it's ok.
The number (2732, 27C32, 2732A etc) defines the programming algorithm and voltage. All 2732 program the same, all 2732A are the same etc.