Re: What model ECM is this ?

Team ZR1 wrote:

> By barcode : 309023101908316

That's a serial number of sorts.

> Corner of PCB is : IE315 P-5

The P-5 is an artwork layer number.  The IE315 is a circuit board layout ID.

> More towards center : 61C315 P-8 ( I think its an 8 )

Another circuit board ID and artwork layer.  The C in 61C315 is a
revision code.  Note that the 315 here matches the 315 in the other number.

> So which model is it, what processor does it use ?

Not enough information.  If someone has a standard ZR1 ECM, they could
look for the 61_315.  But even if there is a match, that's not a
definitive identification:  Some PCBs are used for multiple different
ECMs (populated differently), and some ECMs have had multiple major PCB revisions.

What's this "CCM" processor you are talking about?  If this is a stock
P4 class ECM, all it needs is one chip to communicate.  I can't imagine
the chip being desoldered to save a fraction of an ounce.  It is more
likely that the communications software has been removed - especially if
you aren't allowed to collect telemetry during a race.