Re: What model ECM is this ?

Merry Christmas, John.  You have a stock ecm from a 1990,91 ZR1.  If
you check the numbers that I sent earlier by calling the dealer, you
may find that all years use the same part.

ACFB is a record of the original calibration installed in that ecm.
It's part of something called a broadcast code, or bcc.  It's no
surprise that yours isn't listed though.  It was never officially
released.
Shannen