Re: What model ECM is this ?

Well, how about that the ecm only powers on an injector controller for the
second set, and that the WOT butterfly is an on/off affair.
  Different yes, special, well it's alot less complex then any of the late
S/C v-6s.
They have 2x the prom, and it's almost full.

  There may be an editor out for the 80 mask in the not too distant future,
but that still doesn't get the Snakeskinner out of the woods.  What he'll
have yet to do is, print out his .bin, and a stock .bin, and see where the
offset(s) occur, and then he can change the tables to match what he has, and
then use the editor.  That way even if the diagnostic stuff is gone it will
be reinstated.
Grumpy