Re: What model ECM is this ?

Hi Dan,
            Looks like we're getting more and more of you out there with an
understanding of the "Heart of the Beast"
LT-5. The DLC connector is located on the drivers side mounted to the bottom
of dash panel.
It is a 12 pin from 90-93 models and then G.M switched it to the 16 pin in
94 for the coming of OBD II.

To make it tougher for me, the SnakeSkinner does not have the secondary
vaccum pump and who knows how they
re-worked the code for the other 8 injectors. A stock ZR-1 the code would
not turn on the other injectors or secondary system
till aout 2,200 RPMs, I have no idea what the code does on the S.S

Yes Please send me a bin on that '90 if you can, in the end maybe we can
beat this and have a knowledge base on doing
code changes for the ZR-1.

Thanks for the insight.

John